Saturday, November 27, 2010

This distance between us:

We pathed our route we separated each other  I don’t know Sweetheart whether I am  coming near to you or going far? I really  don't know where I am going. There was a time, there were distance between us Even on empty path, you were with me There was a time when after meeting you my heart returned empty handed. Its feels like this had happened as if it has happened just now. I found you in everything. The distances between us make's me your's. The distances torment me. The distances make me long For You 4ever and ever. All these distances should finish. I didn't tell you, That I won't live, If I didn't get you I didn't even say this by mistake that I want distance, Now there is just distance Which say's in the form of pain. That love should blossom. Our distance will finish. The distance is a stranger The distance will go All these distances should finish..

You were the love which I lately recognized that I will never get any1 like you which make me to think of you. I love you Sweetheart I didn’t knew that 4ever I will miss you So badly but the good thing is that you are still awake in my dreams and we will gonna  take our relation to a greater height that the whole world will know about us. And we are getting engaged in 2011. Says Ms Clara Fernandes

By Clara Fernandes
Email Id : clara_fernandes08@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment